Loving our children is normal behavior because they are given to us by the universe to fill our lives with happiness, joy, and unconditional love. However, sometimes they are driving us nutty! Sometimes, taking care of the kids at home can be a lot more challenging and difficult than any other job. Some of the kids are draining the parent’s energy, especially the newborns.
Usually taking care of them means, playing, bathing, telling bedtime stories, singing to sleep, changing clothes, laughing, soothing, hugging, or feeding. All of those things can be a part of that unconditional love we have for them, but many times that brings us a lot of stress. It is a usual case with the parents who have more than one child.
Those who have not experienced bad behaviors of their children, would wonder, “What’s so difficult about staying at home throughout the day with the little one(s)?” They judge others without contemplating what they experience each day. But, also complaining very often can cause more damage than good.
Nowadays, when most working parents spend a day at home with their children (even on paid leave), many of them are not patient and can’t wait to go back to work.
In the U.K., across the nation was conducted a survey, led by AVEENO Baby, focused on parents staying at home with their children. The survey included the size of 1,500 moms and fathers from around the nation, who either worked different sorts of occupations or were stay-at-home parents.
Here are the results of the survey:
– 71% of the fathers and mothers believed that parenting became more competitive because of social media,
– 9% are worried about the sleeping habits of their kids.
– 27% felt the pressure tending to be the perfect parents.
– 22% are worried about the eating habits of their newborns.
– 25% said that taking care of a baby is pretty easy.
– 39% of the parents acknowledged they are exhausted all the time.
– 55% believed that having a baby is one of the most challenging and hardest tasks in life.
– 40% of the parents stopped judging other parents after their first child was born and agreed that it is too hard.
– 31% of the parents agreed that taking care of the kids at home is far more challenging and stressful than going to work.
Despite all these results from the survey, 42% of the parents agreed on the fact that the first time experienced true, unconditional love when they had their first child.
Aveeno Baby Skin expert, Rebecca Bennett, said for The Sun:
“Turning into a parent is an astonishing knowledge, however we comprehend that entering this new part of life can likewise carry with it a lot of pressure and stress, so we needed to find progressively about what unexperienced parents involvement in an initial couple of years, what they wish they had known and how best we can bolster them.”
Taking care of the kids is not an easy task, but, their tiny feet, soft bums, and heart-warming smiles will override any exhaustion that we are feeling.